Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Asian Wine Tasting

Josh had Nina and I over for dinner Sunday evening, Chinese style. The tradition is called "hot pot" and is totally legal. You cook your food (shrimp, scallops, sliced beef, mushrooms, spinach, noodles, egg, tofu, etc.) in boiling chicken broth, eating as you go. It's a group sort of thing. Josh enjoys this Asian liquor called Sake and I decided to try a taste for myself. Josh seemed to enjoy it a little too much. While the pictures we took look a incriminating, I could only stand taking a couple of sips. BTW, Josh was just trying to be funny (in the photo) ;)

Afterward we watched Japanese anime that had interesting insights on the Law!

2 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Blogger H said...

Hi Paul! Thanks for the tip on the History Mueseum. We've been there once before, but didn't see the kids area until we were on the way out. We'd spent nearly 2 hours inside the museum, so we only ended up spending 10 minutes in the kids' area. I know the boys would love to go back.

Thanks for reminding me of that place! Now that it's cold and gray out, a trip there would be perfect!

Blessings!
Hillary

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Kristen Marie said...

hey paul! thanks so much for your comment on my blog...it really brightened my day :) it was good to see ya, and hopefully we'll see you soon...casie really missed you!

lots of love

ps i am glad ur sticking to the "legal" kind ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home