Friday, April 06, 2007

Thursday morning I turned the first draft of my thesis over to my advisor. I should have it back in a week or so to complete the editing and add/delete content. Until then, I'm riding the wave of low responsibilities. Kindel also has a few days off from student teaching, so we're trying to make the most of our 'free' time... for her that has involved doing some side jobs and working on wedding stuff. Not much of a break, eh? I have gotten to spend more time in God's Word and at the gym. This morning Matt L. from church was kickin' some tail in cut-throat on the raquetball court. (For those that don't know cut-throat is a 3 person version of raquetball). I'd be interested in playing him one-on-one.

On another note, I received my official rejection email from Johns Hopkins University. Not that I was holding out or anything, but I was curious what happened with that.

3 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As for John Hopkins... there loss! Love ya!

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean... their loss.

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Janine Giordano Drake said...

Rejections, I've found, keep us real. They keep us remembering that it is only by God's grace that we are loved, provided for, nurtured and embraced. Who knows, Johns Hopkins may just not have matched up with your research. You have other plans!!

Janine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home