Monday, March 05, 2007

Since starting graduate school I've become accustomed to hoping that each semester would be longer. I always get crunched for time and once week 12 hits, I feel as though one or two extra weeks we make everything apple pie - sweet and good. I was feeling completely overwhelmed Sunday morning with all of the events of this semester coming to a mini-climax here in early March. I really, really wanted an extra week. God answered that request with a 'Yes'.

I had thought for the past, oh, six months that the Vienna trip was scheduled for the 10th through the 18th. This made my schedule a little complicated with all of the traveling and presentations that I'm giving. After speaking to my church on Sunday about the Spring Break trip, some friends informed me that I had my dates wrong. My initial reaction was "No way. I couldn't have gotten this wrong." I did get it wrong. Praise God! And I now have an extra week in my schedule! Amazing!

On another note... the Stanford trip rocked! Next year, this blog will be titled something like "Fighting illini-ichabod in the Bay Area". Doesn't that roll right off the tongue?

More later...

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Stanford offer is now official!

pb

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

We are so happy for you and we are looking forward to those family visits in California! You will have to scope out all of the good site seeing spots before we come for our visits.

Love ya and we are very proud of you.

Mom, Sam & Matt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home