Friday, March 16, 2007

Good morning!

Kindel and I are at the apex of wedding planning, as many of you know. Thanks for your help and prayers! God has been so wonderful to keep Kindel and I desirous to acknowledge him through the whole process. Our Bible study this week discussed that the precursors to idolatry are failing to recognize God's work in the world and neglecting to give him thanks (Romans 1). God is helping me learn that it is good to be weak and to trust in Him.

I'm off to Vienna, Austria this evening. We'll arrive in country about 11 am Saturday morning. Our schedule calls for us to be home in Chicago at 5 pm Saturday, March 24th. Thank you for praying for this! The entire team is very excited.

I'll update, if possible, from Austria.

Cheers!

Paul

1 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Janine Giordano Drake said...

Apex already? You just got engaged last week! You two are such efficient people.
j9

 

Post a Comment

<< Home