Friday, April 21, 2006

Proposal is back

My advisor and I went through my proposal yesterday. Since then I've been reading more research articles and have decided to change up some of the methods I thought I would use. Overall, the content was well received, but my writing does need to improve. I'll repost the next rough draft when upon completion.

It's been pretty busy the last two weeks - this shouldn't be any surprise to my faithful readers. Many of you have kept up with pressure and stress filled semester thus far, so join me in praising God that it's almost over! I have one paper yet to finish and three finals. Please be in prayer for me: that I would have a keen mind, capacity to remember, skill in learning, subtlety to interpret and eloquence in speech and writing. Please pray that God would guide me through the research process to enjoy and excell at it.

I'm planning on returning to Kansas sometime in mid-May. I've registered for an organized bicycle ride along the Wisconsin/Illinois border for May 27th, thus I'll be back in IL by then. Another option is to travel to Kansas after that weekend.

I'm also in the process of planning to attend another organized ride in Missouri toward the end of June. It's called Tour de Corn - a 60 mile ride through small town-Missouri. There's the massive street party the night before tons, leterally, of sweet corn. Check out their website:



Dan, my roommate for next year, and I have put a security deposit down on a nice apartment about a 3/4 of a mile from campus. I'm pretty excited about this place because of all the windows, natural light, space and cleanliness. It's a first floor unit, has a high number of closets, central air and heat, a relatively spacious kitchen and good size bedrooms. Dan and I should have enough room for the ping-pong table we've been dreaming about.

We'll, that's about all I have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home