Friday, April 07, 2006

Favorite song

A friend shared this with me:

Superficiality is the curse of our age. The doctrine of instant satisfaction is a primary spiritual problem. The desperate need today is not for a greater number of intelligent people, or gifted people, but for deep people. (Richard Foster)

It has been an extrodinarily busy week: I've started writing my research proposal and continually realize how much more I have yet to learn. This next section of material in physical inorganic chemistry (group theory and vibration spectroscopy) is amazingly difficult for me. Hour after hour has flown by as I focus to comprehend this stuff. It's worth it. Why? Because God's kingdom is here! No time to explain.

Thank you for your prayers. Please do not stop, I'm needy.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger PB&K said...

It's Saturday and I've spent nearly 12 hours at school. And you know what, I'm ready for another 12!

 
At 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Matthew got his birthday present and he LOVED them! Instead of calling you to thank you, he wanted to write you a letter... so you should be getting it sometime next week. Just wanted to let you know.

Love ya lots!
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home