Monday, March 06, 2006

Concert pics

Our concert and roadtrip last Tuesday was a blast! I think the drive out was experiencially on par with the concert. Demographics of those who ventured to STL: me, computer science student, nuclear engineering student, astro physics student, and a nutrition student. Needless to say, our conversations were outrageously fun. I think we've decided that playing capture the flag in the grad library stacks is a must-do for any self respecting graduate student. The stacks are 8 labrynth laden floors, including multiple areas/rooms per level, of the graduate library.

Here are some pics from the show:
Derek webb out for the encore.

Sarah Groves singing a portion of "I'll Fly Away"

Derek Webb singing his part from "I'll Fly Away"

This is from Jars of Clay's set.


1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME pictures. Thanks for sharing and THANKS for my birthday U OF I sweatshirt. I LOVE it and YOU!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home