Friday, January 27, 2006

Shootin' for a stage performance

So I thought I'd grow my hair out inorder to do an Elvis impersonation.... Here's how it's lookin' now.

Also, I went to the doctor today because my cough has been worsening. The nurse practitioner asked tons and questions and had a chest x-ray taken. She said that there may be a small area in my lungs where pneumonia is present, but she needs to have the radiologist look at the pictures in order to verify it. She doesn't seem to think that I have pneumonia, but she put me on an antibiotic to be sure. I also had some inhalors refilled - evidently the cough is worsening because of the reoccurance of past asthmatic problems.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger PB&K said...

Too bad they don't teach you to write in college - this post was pretty bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home