Thursday, December 08, 2005

Working hard for what I get for free

I listened to a lecture last night on the Supremacy of Christ over Ethnic Suffering. It was a difficult presentation to understand, mostly because I haven't thought about this type of persecution that much. One thing I did pull away from it is that I often become jealous for the affection of others. For example, I love to be the center affection of Pastor Joe in Topeka - to be looked upon highly as one who "gets it" and is "growing" and "loving Christ". When others are relationally close to him, I become jealous and discouraged. Is not being children of the Most High privilege enough? It's very sickening to think about this; who will save me from this body of death? Praise be to God through Jesus Christ our Lord, he is risen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home