Thursday, September 29, 2005

Testing, 1, 2, 3...

Test number two is in about 20 minutes! Today I'll be regurgitating my vast knowledge of limnological prcesses, nutrient cycling, and fluvial geomorphology in my Aquatic Ecosystem Conservation class. What a great time! I came to the point this afternoon where I realized that I knew my notes almost inside out and that extra time spent trying to emblazin more material on my mind would be in efficient... so, I'm writing to the world!

Last weeks test, the one in Statistics, went very well. I'm pleased to announce that my rationalizing the test questions did not inhibit a high score. In fact, I couldn't have scored any higher on the test (meaning I even got the extra credit problem right), which put my score at 102/100. Praise the Lord!

Layne, Isabelle (his girlfriend) and Sarah and I had dinner Tuesday evening. We had an absolutely wonderful time! Both them are very interesting people and easy going, so conversation was really easy to come by. It's was great having Sarah there. Her and Isabelle share a common interest in serving the community. Layne informed us over different types of diets (his research is in protein metabolism) and which ones work best, or are most healthy. The food was great, too! We ate at Siam Terrace, a Thai restraunt near downtown Urbana. And, the food was nearly authentic! Still, the atmosphere just wasn't the same - oh, how I long to be back in Thailand! The meal also made me miss my overseas team from the summer. I love all of you so much!

Illini club hockey starts tommorrow night, and Blake and I are going! I also invited a friend from some of my classes, Jose from Hondorus, to accompany us. We're gonna have a blast heckling the other team. I've heard that our fans can be an aggrevating bunch to the visiting team. Anyway, our nat'l champs (we won the title last year) are gonna blow Deleware away! Good times, good times.

Love and miss all of you! Keep on praying! Praise God for Jesus!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home