Friday, September 21, 2007

We have some new wall decor - a hand painted ceramic wall clock and wreath made of silk flowers used at our wedding. We've sort of deemed our spare bedroom as the local for all of our tacky decorations (we def. have soem cool stuff in there, though). The photo below all shows off Kindel's new haircut. Snazzy, eh? Oh, and if you can, look closely at the writing on the clock.



On another note, a while back an email was circulated to me from a couple of different sources. It pointed out that the planted Mars would be very close to Earth, and would look as big as the moon. So I kept an eye out for the red planet and believe I caught it on a good night - check out the photo below.

5 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We always knew Kindal would change her name when she got married....
Are you sure that's not a street light?
Baba Krames

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger H said...

Good to see you blogging again!

I laughed out loud at the clock. That is very much something that I would do: make something with print that stands out and then spell a key word wrong. :)

Have a good week!

Mrs. H.

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger j9 said...

I love the PB&K change. I am going to take credit for using (first?) it on this website as of, maybe, about a year ago? Perhaps not, but it's fun for me to think that I have coined a cool term. :) Because I do find it very cool :)

Great haircut and nice wall ornamentation! Seems like the embroidery goes well with your new Family Bible! :)

Would love to hear about your new church and what God is teaching you two recently.

Best,
Janine

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this part of the continuing trend where women get married and then cut their hair shorter?

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't believe it's taken me this long travel to your site and congratulate you on your marriage! I'm quite happy for you and the pictures are the best. God has given you a sweet blessing. Take good care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home