Sunday, May 27, 2007

Reception

A message from my mom:

Hello to Paul's friends and family!

Today is the RSVP date for the Kansas reception. If you have not sent in your reservation card yet, but are still planning on coming, you may go ahead and send it in the mail or call me at (785) 272-8316. If you did not get a reception invitation, and you would like to come, please contact Paul or Kindel for details. I need a head count so I order enough food.

Thanks! Hope to see you all there.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
P.S. Kindel and I know of friends from IL that are planning to attend the KS reception. Please email me if you want their name and number in order to set up a carpool.

We also look forward to seeing many of you there! I agree with mom. If you didn't receive an invitation would like to attend, call her or email me. We'd love to have you!

4 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Paul... When is the KS reception? I won't be able to come to the wedding (have already talked with Kindel about it :() But - some of us from her class at RVA were wondering when and were the other reception is going to be. 'tho it may be too late to RSVP. :(

Anyway - my e-mail address is bekahlynnr@hotmail.com Thanks Paul!

~ Rebekah

 
At 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

June 9th, Topeka, KS.

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Janine Giordano Drake said...

Are you going to post pictures from the reception? :)-- j9

 
At 4:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing. Did Sam & Matt give those pictures to you? I was wondering if you were going to update your blog anymore. I think you need to rename it now that you are in California. Maybe "California Dreamin". Tee hee. Love ya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home