Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My first allegiance is to a King

Today and yesterday's weather solidified my decision to only apply to grad programs located at schools in warm climates. My visit to the north east was great, but I'm tired of the cold! Keep me accountable here - don't let me reneg on this decision!

I've spent quite a bit of the last 5 days catching up with friends, going to church activities and watching sports. The PCA church plant has a Bible study that I'm attending and Im still attending the E-Free church. On top of this, classes started yesterday. I've enrolled in four classes, but because of their rigor, I think that attending two will be more than enough. Secondly, my advisor and I need to meet to discuss research, hopefully getting me more work this semester.

Check out this pic from my outing to Wisconsin. I, along with Nina and Josh, am famous!

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger H said...

Ahhhh.... That looks like home!

Which shadowy, hooded figure are you? And what were you all pointing at?

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's me pointing (left) because I lack the restraint to point and stare at things. My inside voice is clausterphobic. The guys are huddled together to my right (jg center; pb right) because they fear me. muwhahahaha! And they like each other.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home