Friday, December 16, 2005

Sweet eutrophication

Any of you who listen to Shane and Shane recall the song "Sweet Illumination"? I've been singing that song all week with the words "Sweet eutrophication". Eutrophication is the process that occurs when excess nutrients, light, and high temperatures couple together to increase productivity (population size and rate of increase) of algae, phytoplankton (suspended algae) and macrophytes (plants) in a water body. So, sweet eutrophication!

I'm headed to Chicago tommorrow. Josh, Nina and I will spend three days in the city and on Tuesday we're off for Door County, Wisconsin for a little camp out! We'll be keepin' warm in a little tent and sleeping bags rated for the chilly temps out in Peninsula State Park! Pray for us, please! We're driving home to Champaign on Thursday, and the following day I'm driving to Kansas!

I'll be spending Christmas eve w/ my Dad and stepmom, and driving to T-town that evening. The foolowing week I'll be in Topeka. For now, it looks like Dad and I will be traveling to New Hampshire the first week of January. I'm to help him w/ some work he's doing w/ a vendor in Manchester. I'll be back for six or so days of the second week of January to spend more time w/ friends and family. I hope to see all of you during that time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home