Monday, September 05, 2005

An appropriate response to Katrina

Why Katrina? Piper informs us of the Biblical justification. I think this is appropriate because many questions have arisen about the justice of God in the face of horrible calamity. Why would God, designing the storm, kill all of those innocent people? Is God actually in control? Is it Satan's hand? Within the Christian perspective of the world the first question should not even make sense, and I think Piper does a great job of doing the explaining.

http://desiringgod.org/library/fresh_words/2005/090205.html

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Kristen Marie said...

who IS your daddy?

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger PB&K said...

I was looking through my closet for a shirt to wear to Grad IV and I was really surprised to find that among my clothes. I have no idea where that shirt came from, but it looks cool!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger PB&K said...

I didn't wear it to Grad IV, in case you're wondering!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home