Wednesday, November 15, 2006

For all my homies in Cap-City

I'll be driving to Kansas on Friday and staying with my pops through Sunday. My dad, stepbrother, and myself are going fishing in Arkansas on Saturday. Hopefully, we'll catch some delicious bass.

Sunday evening I plan to drive into Topeka. I'll be doing work on Washburn's campus most of Monday - stuff like finishing graduate school applications, entering data for research, etc. Maybe I'll see some of you there!

Kindel arrives in Kansas City half past noon on Tuesday, upon which, I'll pick her up and then head back to Topeka. Her and I will hang around through Friday to visit with family and friends. Then we're off to KC to chill with the rest of my family until Kindel and I leave for IL on Sunday.

6 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good plan! Can't wait to see you both. Have a safe trip. Love ya!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger H said...

You know, I love a good ND reference!

I grew up in Idaho. Watching that movie is like watching my childhood on film.

Isn't that sad?

Have a safe trip! I'll pray for Kindel. Meeting parents is hard. :)

Blessings!

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I hope you do catch plenty of delicious bass. If not, maybe you can build a cake.

Oh - and don't forget to come get your mail when you return.

P.S. Thanks for getting Darnell to sing on my birthday.

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger PB&K said...

How can this be hard when you have awesome 'rents?

Someone told me my old red sandals are ugly. Of course I wore them with a pair of brown and orange socks.

No bass. Not a single one. Lots of 'cold', though! I'm glad Darnell was up for a little singing, too.

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meeting the parents can be scary but I don't think this one will be that way at all. pb's family is so warm and welcoming. I really enjoyed spending time with them & have fond memories of meeting them. In fact, I would totally try to finagle some way to see the fam again. (Yes, that includes you, Matt.)

dang! lucky!

 
At 10:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nina... we loved spending time with you too! You are so fun to be around. You are welcome to come visit us anytime. We would love to see you again!

And... speaking of love... we all just LOVED Kindel. I say "loved" because Paul and Kindel just left for KC.

We had a very wonderful visit. Kindel got to meet everyone... Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Susan, Uncle Richard & the boys... Paul's sister Michelle and brother-in-law Mike and of course Sam, Matt & Me. She seems to be a very easy-going, very friendly gal who meets people well. I think she and Paul make a very cute couple. We are all pleased.

Thanks again Nina and PB for your nice comments! We love you both.

MOM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home